Are you looking to bring more laughter into your life and feel the full mind-body health and well-being benefits of Laughter Yoga?
Want to use it with your friends, family, in your workplace, community or business? then join me on the next Certified Laughter Yoga Leader training.
Next Course Location and Dates
22, 23 November 2014, 10am to 5pm both days
£200/ £165 early bird price available up until, and including, 21 October 2014.
Early Booking recommended.
BodySym Clinic, 25 High Street, St Lawrence, Ramsgate, CT11 0QW
About the Training
This is a two day Certified Laughter Yoga Leader training course, at the end of which the participants will receive a Laughter Yoga Certificate allowing you to insure yourself and you will be a Certified Laughter Yoga Leader (CLYL).
On this training you will fully experience Laughter Yoga for yourself and learn how to deliver it in successful sessions to others. It is up to you whether you use Laughter Yoga on your own, with friends and family, colleagues or clients in your workplace or your community. You can incorporate Laughter Yoga into your existing practice or business or start a new venture using these skills and this qualification.
Over the 2 days of Laughter Yoga Leader Training you will:
- Learn about the history, concept, philosophy and different steps of Laughter Yoga and meditation.
- The benefits of Laughter Yoga and the scientific research.
- Contra-indications for Laughter Yoga.
- Learn and practice the facilitation skills of how to lead a group of people through a successful laughter session and meditation.
- Understand how to laugh alone, with seniors, school children and in companies and corporations.
- Find out how to start a Laughter Club.
- Your own copy of the official Laughter Yoga e-manual.
- 6 months Prozone membership (full profile for paid memberships).
- Additional information including forms, top tips, details of insurers.
- Free ongoing support and mentoring.
- On successful completion of the 2 days training, your professional certificate from the Dr. Kataria School of Laughter Yoga confirming your new status as a Certified Laughter Yoga Leader.
To book your place on the next Certified Laughter Yoga Leader course, or if you have any further questions please telephone 01843 807918 or Contact Caroline.
- No sense of humour, equipment, experience, jokes or comedy required to train.
- Comfortable, loose fitting clothes are recommended.
- Participants with medical conditions please let me know on booking your place.
- Course fee covers studio, materials (e-mailed electronically) and free ongoing support.
- Full payment is due on booking to secure your place.
* Please note that the price quoted does not include lunch, travel or accommodation *
This training is with Caroline Manning, a Certified Laughter Yoga Teacher and founder of the Broadstairs Laughter Club, running since October 2013 in Broadstairs, Thanet, Kent, UK.
Caroline Manning is a Certified Laughter Yoga Teacher and she is affiliated to the Dr. Kataria School of Laughter Yoga at www.laughteryoga.org